Monday, July 14, 2008

Always something new

Well another 230 + mile day in the garage. Stopped at a new customer I started working with 3 weeks ago. His company is building an underground tunnel boring machine for the state of Cal. So far they have ordered twice and I am very pleased with the results of my efforts and those of my vendors who helped "spec" things out for them. It is really surprising to find the diversity and capabilities of a global scale manufacturing company in a town the size of Brownsdale, MN. I went from there to one of my large egg customers in Iowa. They needed belts to keep the chicken barn fans blowing. Hens don't like heat! tomorrow I go west and north, conveyor manufacturer, another egg production facility, beef slaughter house, grinite quarry, two gravel pits, silica mine. Hope everyone has an open check book.
I'm getting excited about a vacation trip in two more weeks. My wife and 3 year old daughter & I are going to Indiana and up to Lake Michigan. Hope I can walk in the sand in my bare feet! Get away from my daily worries for a couple of days.
Life is good!

2 comments:

amocurrare said...

hey dad- you just need to highlight, copy and paste the list of books into a new post. Then highlight and change to bold, italic, etc. GLad you have a blog now! I love these things because it is another link to my fam in minnesota!

Aubrey said...

hi dad, just found your blog too.