Monday, July 21, 2008

Week of 7-21

Hello Bloggers! it's been warm and sunny here. I've been getting ready to go on our trip to Indiana which means cleaning the Dodge, servicing the engine, and today I took it into the garage in Owatonna to have the transmission fluid and filters changed and the bands tightened. It's something recommended every 90 to 100M miles. This is my 2nd. time on that one. I burned my back cleaning the cab yesterday, Rhonda got mad at me about being old enough to know about sun block etc. The interior of the Dodge looks pretty good, even took Alair's seat out and R washed the pad. I like to make my truck look "beautiful"! It's in the eye of the beholder.
I had a sales meeting canceled this AM so my day went a little faster than planned. The guy I was going with has the "crud", sounds like what I had a week ago. A fellow salesman from my company has resigned, he is moving his wife and daughter to Florida to be near his father who is terminal with cancer. Nice that he can do that, he even has a job waiting for him. He is younger than me and a very good salesman. I will miss him at our big company meetings.

If any one who reads this knows of someone who does genealogical searches for cheap, let me know. I have been stumped on one big branch of my family tree for about 5 years now.

Life is Good!

No comments: