Monday, July 7, 2008

In the Beginning

Shortly after I started entering the info for this blog, my wife looked over my shoulder and said something to the effect that she starts something and I have to follow. Well, I love the technology stuff and if she stated it, I'm going to follow! It seems odd that just 10 or 12 years ago we bought our first computer, an IBM APTIVA and hoped that the kids would be able to use it for homework etc. They did and I was equally enthralled with it's capabilities. Today, I can't move without having my Blackberry on and my laptop within reach. It has become my way of life for my job. It really is aweinspiring when you think about how much knowledge is available at your fingertips compared to just a short time ago! Also the ability to design, price products, and turn around and order what a customer wants all within minutes.
I'll try to keep up-to-date with my new blog, I'm always finding new and different things, opinions, and like they say,"truth is stranger than fiction". That's the stuff I like to read and pass on!

No comments: